Online registration has closed, but you can still register at Skibowl on Saturday afternoon/eve or Sunday morning.
At Skibowl - the day before the race (from 3 to 6pm):
- Junior (18 and under): $55
- Adult 2-Person (race fee per racer): $75
- Adult Solo: $85
At Skibowl - on race day (from 7:00 to 8:30am):
- Junior (18 and under): $60
- Adult 2-Person (race fee per racer): $80
- Adult Solo: $90
- OBRA membership required for all racers (annual OBRA members need to bring proof of current membership).
- All racers will have to sign both an OBRA waiver and a separate Skibowl waiver. You can submit the Skibowl waiver online at bit.ly/skibowlbike or fill out a paper waiver on-site. If you haven't pre-registered online, you will have to fill out a paper OBRA waiver when you register on-site.
- Annual OBRA license ($35) can be purchased through the OBRA web site or at the race.
- Single day OBRA license ($5) can be purchased at the race.
- We will use custom plates, so no need to bring any OBRA plates or bib numbers.
- On-Site Registration: Saturday, June 30 from 3:00pm to 6:00pm and Sunday, July 1 from 7:00am to 8:30am at the Ski School trailer office (on the parking lot of Skibowl). You can pay with cash, checks or credit card.