PRELIMINARY START LIST
*updated Friday 06/29/2018 at 2:00pm
- Below is the preliminary call-up list for the 2018 Six Hours of Mount Hood, featuring the 258 racers who have already signed up for Sunday's race.
- There is still time to register online (WE EXTENDED ONLINE REGISTRATION UNTIL 5PM TODAY!), get your name added to the call-up list and save time and money on race day!
- Call-ups will get underway 20 MINUTES before the 10:00AM start, in the order shown below, with 30" to 120" gaps between the starts of each category (depending on number of racers in each category).
- Please make sure to line up with the correct group! (i.e. the category you signed up for)
- All riders in your category will feature race numbers within the same number series, so look at the riders around you and call out any riders who are lined up in the wrong group.
- Solo riders will feature race numbers in the 1-499 range, 2-person relay racers will have numbers in the 500-999 range.
- 2-person relay racers will feature the same race number as their team mate, so you can ride the same bike without the need to switch plates.
- New this year, we will be calf marking you for this event with your race number. This will provide our scorers a back-up when plate numbers are unreadable and will make it easier for racers to identify other racers on course that are racing in the same category.
Important note: if you have registered to race in one of the two-person relay categories and there is no team name showing next to your name (on the list below), you will have to fill out the relay team submission form so we can pair you with your relay team mate and ensure you are assigned the same race number. Thanks!
note: the last column (FF) indicates racers' Six Hours of Mt Hood "frequent flyer" status (e.g. 1 = 1st time participant, 2 = 2nd time participating, etc).
If you have any questions or like to submit changes or corrections, just email firstname.lastname@example.org