2019 START LIST
*updated Saturday 06/29/2019 at 7:00am
Below is the final call-up list for the 2019 Six Hours of Mount Hood, featuring all 227 racers who already registered to race this Sunday.
Online registration is now closed, but you can still register on-site at Skibowl, either today (Sat from 4 to 6pm) or tomorrow (Sun from 7 to 8:30am)!
- Call-ups will get underway 20 MINUTES before the 10:00AM start, in the order shown on the final call-up list, with 30" to 120" gaps between the starts of each category (depending on number of racers in each category).
- Please make sure to line up with the correct group! (i.e. the category you signed up for)
- All riders in your category will feature race numbers within the same number series, so look at the riders around you and call out any riders who are lined up in the wrong group.
- Solo riders will feature race numbers in the 1-499 range, 2-person relay racers will have numbers in the 500-999 range.
- 2-person relay racers will feature the same race number as their team mate, so you can ride the same bike without the need to switch plates.
- Make sure to MOUNT YOUR RACE PLATE IN FRONT OF ANY BRAKE OR SHIFTER CABLES using 3 twisty ties. This will ensure that your plate will be readable by our lap counters throughout the race. Thanks!
- Like last year, we will be calf marking you for this event with your race number, using skin-safe body markers. This will provide our scorers a back-up in case they missed your plate and it will make it easier for racers to identify other racers on the course that are racing in the same category.
If you have any questions or like to submit changes or corrections, just email email@example.com